McHenry County Turning Point
Domestic Violence Agency
Turning Point is a domestic violence agency with a mission to confront violence against women and children in McHenry County, Illinois.
On McHenryCountyTurningPoint.org you will find information about domestic violence and Turning Point's many services and programs.
Take a Stand for Turning Point
August 16 -17th 5am Friday until 6pm Saturday
2013 Radiothon information
Keeping in touch with Turning Point
Please check our Blog for the latest news and information from Turning Point.
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with “SUBSCRIBE” in the message line.
Programs and Services
- 24-hour Crisis Intervention and Response
- Emergency Shelter
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Trauma-Based Mental Health Services
- Children’s Individual and Group Counseling
- Partner Abuse Intervention Program (PAIP)
- Adolescent Alternatives
- Parenting Program
- Latino Bilingual/Bicultural Services
- Legal and Non-Legal Advocacy
- Information and Referral
- Prevention and Community Education
- Emergency Food and Clothing Pantries
or call 815-338-8081
McHenry County's only Domestic Violence shelter opened its doors January 2007!
Turning Point relies on the community for financial contributions both from the private and corporate sectors.
Can you help?
Schedule is available