24 Hour Crisis Line
Domestic Violence Agency
Turning Point is a domestic violence agency with a mission to confront violence against women and children in McHenry County, Illinois.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Follow Turning Point on Facebook.
Take a Stand for Turning Point
Programs and Services
- 24-hour Crisis Intervention and Response
- Emergency Shelter
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Trauma-Based Mental Health Services
- Children’s Individual and Group Counseling
- Partner Abuse Intervention Program (PAIP)
- Adolescent Alternatives
- Parenting Program
- Latino Bilingual/Bicultural Services
- Legal and Non-Legal Advocacy
- Information and Referral
- Prevention and Community Education
- Emergency Food and Clothing Pantries
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-338-8081